The smart and green technologies have grown worldwide in size and complexity over the years. ICICS 2018 is the series of conferences to be organized by School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering at Lovely Professional University. The conference has eminent plenary speakers, tutorials on the topic of current interests, and paper presentation sessions, spanning the spectrum of energy, environment, communication and computer over the two days from 20 to 21 April 2018. Keeping the recent development in smart and green technologies in the mind, for the benefit of mankind, the organizing committee of the conference invites papers for presentation and general participation from academics, industries, R & D organizations, consultancy firms, statutory and regulatory bodies from across the world working in the latest field of smart technologies in energy, electronics, communication, computers and control.
Paper submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icics20180
Download Call for Papers in DOC/PDF Click Here
Submitted papers will be double-blind peer-reviewed by at-least two experts. Authors of accepted papers will be allowed to resubmit camera ready papers after incorporating reviewers comments within the specified deadline.
The conference has the approval of “Conference Publishing Services (CPS)" http://www.computer.org/portal/web/cscpshome
The proceedings of the conference will be submitted to Xplore and CSDL.
Content will be submitted to the indexing companies for possible indexing. Indexing services are independent organizations, and CPS cannot guarantee that any particular abstract or index entry will be included in Ei Compendex or any other indexing service.
Furthermore, the extended versions of few selected papers will be recommended to SCI/Scopus indexed journals for publications.
Guidelines for Paper Submission:
ICICS 2018 invites full-length manuscripts/papers containing original research ideas, developmental ideas, analysis, findings, simulations and algorithms from individuals of R&D organizations, academic institutions, industries of repute from across the world working in the latest field of smart technologies in energy, electronics, communication, computers, and control. The paper should begin with the title, short abstract and a list of keywords, and following are the guidelines for the authors before submitting their paper(s).
- All papers should follow formatting instructions as per conference/journal(s) policy
- Papers already submitted to other conferences/journals are not allowed to be submited.
- Authors should follow the plagiarism policy of the conference/journal(s).
- The paper should not exceed double column six pages including references, bibliography and appendices. Paper may be asked to submit as .DOC, .DOCX and .PDF files.
- Papers will be submitted through on-line process of Easy Chair Submission System and the link for which is given below:-
ICICS 2018 is carrying out three rounds of review process before final publication of the paper:
- Submitted papers will be assessed on the basis of suitability of technical content and plagiarism policy of the conference.
- Submitted papers will be double blind peer reviewed by at-least three experts. Authors of accepted papers will be allowed to resubmit camera ready papers after incorporating reviewers’ comments within the specified deadline.
- Authors of accepted papers have to register for the conference and be present in person for the presentation of his/her paper(s).