Call for Scientific Events
Thrust Areas (Poster/Oral Presentation)
- Pharmaceutical Technology & Drug Delivery (Code : A)
- Pharmacognosy, Phytochemistry & Herbal Technology (Code : B)
- Drug Discovery & Medicinal Chemistry (Code : C)
- Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacy (Code : D)
- Pharmaceutical Analysis, Quality Assurance (Code : E)
- Regulatory Affairs (Code : F)
Call For Poster Presentation
Instructions for Poster Presentation
- Posters should be prepared in PORTRAIT format and with presentation text in English. A board of 1 meter in height and 1 meter in width will be made available for each paper.
- The title of poster should cover full width of the poster; bold letter Times New Roman font size 14 should be used. Letters must be readable from a distance of 3 feet.
- The name(s) of the author(s), address (es) should be written below the title in small letters.
- Figures and diagrams must be simple and self explanatory.
- Corresponding authors will be notified about the day, time, and venue for the display. The presenting author must be present during display of the poster.
- One author can present only one poster.
- Abstracts not complying with any of the above conditions will not be accepted. Format of abstract is available in downloads.
Call For Oral Presentation
- Topic should be relevant to the thrust area.
- Topic presented by the presenting author should be his own research work.
- Eligibility: Ph.D. or Ph.D. pursuing.
Call For Full Length Manuscript
- Selected No. of original research work will be published in any of the mentioned Scopus indexed journals (JAPTR: 05, IJRAP=10 and IJPPS=10).
- Manuscript should be exactly in the format as per the Journal’s instruction to the authors.
- Authors are requested to provide following information in covering letter along with their manuscript:
- • Novelty of work
- • Similarity index report (less than 20%)
- • Name of most preferred journal (JAPTR, IJRAP and IJPPS)
- The abstract (250 words max.) for poster and oral should be submitted as per the template given on website and must be mailed to email@example.com.
- The authors must mail the full length manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The decision of the Scientific Committee shall be final. Last date for receiving of abstract for poster, oral, and full length manuscript is 25th March 2017.
- The authors will receive communication regarding acknowledgement of their submission(s) by 30th of March 2017.
No publication charges will be collected from the author(s).