Benefits of Taking LPUNEST
Now qualifying LPUNEST can also get you an assured study grant of upto Rs. 3 Lac per student to study at IITs/ NITs/ IIMs/ NLUs / IHMs/ NIDs/ IIT( DoD/ IDC)/ IIITDM/ NIFTs. OR Get admission into LPU programmes and avail scholarship of upto Rs. 5 Lac per student.
Instructions to Authors
- Margin: 2 cm margin is required on all sides (Top, Bottom, Left and Right side)
- Title: Times New Roman (Bold face, Title case, Font size 14)
- Author’s name: Times New Roman (Normal face, upper case and font size 12)
- Author’s affiliation address: Times New Roman (12 pt)
- Main text of manuscript: Times New Roman (12 pt); Line spacing: double
- Use asterisk (*) for the corresponding author
- Use superscripts for indicating affiliations of author(s) and co-author(s)
- The article can be up to 2500 words excluding references and abstract.
- For proper referring and fast publication, all manuscripts should be grammatically correct.
- The title should appear on a separate page which should then be followed by the author’s name and the institution name and address be indicated by suitable superscripts.
- Corresponding author has the responsibility to ensure that all co-author(s) are aware of and approve the content of the submitted manuscript.
- If any animal study was carried out, necessary institutional animal ethical committee approval should be obtained and mentioned in the manuscript.
- If any human study was carried out, necessary human ethical committee or appropriate approval should be obtained and mentioned in the manuscript.
- Conflict of Interest: Manuscript should have the declaration of conflict of interest.
References styleReferences to the literature cited in the manuscript should be numbered in order of appearance in the manuscript and cited in the text with superscript numbers. The reference number should follow the following format.
For Journal ReferenceGregoriadis G., Engineering liposomes for drug delivery: progress and problems. Trends Biotechnol, 13 (12): 527–537, (1995)
For Book ReferenceJoseph R. Robinson and Vincent HL Lee, Ed. Controlled Drug Delivery Fundamentals and applications, 2nd Edn, Vol 29, Lippincott Williams’s publisher: 555–561, (1994)
For Chapters in Book ReferenceP. S. Meltzer, A. Kallioniemi and J. M. Trent. Chromosome alterations in human solid tumors. In: B. Vogelstein, and K. W. Kinzler (eds.), The Genetic Basis of Human Cancer, McGraw-Hill, New York, 2002, pp. 93-113.
For Patent ReferenceH. Aviv, D. Friedman, A. Bar-Ilan and M. Vered. Submicron emulsions as ocular drug delivery vehicles, U.S. Patent US 5496811, 1996.
Cain, Kevin. "The Negative Effects of Facebook on Communication." Social Media Today .Accessed on “29 June 2012. http://www.socialmedia/negeffect/guide/PDF
For Case reportsAlvis, C., Bradbard, D. A., & Robbins, D. K.. New approach for tonsillitis – a case study. Journal of Case Studies, 17(6), 43-49. (2011)
Manuscript along with cover letter should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org