Guidelines for Paper Submission:
- The research work submitted should be an original research work, case reports, case series and systematic reviews which were not presented / submitted anywhere else or under publication process.
- Structured abstract to be submitted before 1st March, 2019. The abstract should not exceed 500 words, Title up to 20 words and 5-6 key words.
- Underline the corresponding author name and put star mark to the presenting author.
- Full paper to be submitted following selection by the scientific committee and communication via email.
- Oral Presentation: Power point presentation of eight minutes including Introduction, Methodology, Results, Discussion and Conclusion followed by 2 minutes of question andanswer session.
- Best three presentations will be awarded.
- 20 selected full text papers will be published in Scopus indexed journal.
- The guidelines for publication should be strictly followed as per the journal requirements along with plagiarism policy.
Guidelines for Poster Presentation:
- Size and Dimension:120 cm x 90 cm (height and width). It should be in English only with clear image and good readability for a distant vision.
- Headings:Title, Background, Methodology, Results, Discussion and Conclusion, References
- E- posters can also be presented
- Best three posters shall be awarded
Note: Disclosure of Parent Institution is not permitted