The International Conference on Intelligent Circuits and Systems (ICICS 2023) is focused on the sustainable development goal (SDG) 3: Good Health and Well-being. It is a premier event focused on exploring cutting-edge research and technological advancements in the field of intelligent circuits and systems for the promotion of sustainable development goal 3, which aims to ensure good health and well-being for all.
We invite researchers, academicians, professionals, and industry experts to contribute and share their knowledge, experiences, and research outcomes at ICICS 2023. The conference aims to provide a platform for exchanging ideas, discussing challenges, and exploring innovative solutions to address the pressing issues related to health and well-being using intelligent circuits and systems.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Biomedical circuits and systems
- Wearable and implantable devices for health monitoring
- Intelligent sensors for medical applications
- Signal processing techniques for medical data analysis
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Telemedicine and remote patient monitoring
- IoT-based healthcare systems
- Assistive technologies for individuals with disabilities
- Bioinformatics and computational biology
- Big data analytics
- Intelligent drug delivery systems
- Smart healthcare infrastructure and applications
- Privacy and security in healthcare systems
- Optical materials and sensors
- Electrical and power systems
- Ethical considerations in healthcare technology
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research papers that address the conference themes. All submitted papers will undergo a rigorous double-blind peer-review process to ensure the quality and relevance of the conference program. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings through CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group. Selected papers will also have the opportunity to be considered for publication in reputable journals.
- Maximum page limit is 8 pages (single column) and beyond that extra charges will be considered.
- Papers should be submitted in MS-Word format or in PDF following the guidelines at: CRC_ Paper submission guideline.docx
- All submitted conference papers will be peer reviewed by the competent reviewers. The assessment of the papers shall be made on the basis of their relevance to the theme of the conference and on the parameters like originality, clarity, completeness and contribution to the discipline. Selected papers will be called for presentation and will be invited for publication in the partnered conference proceedings and journal/s.
- Submit your paper to a mail-id: [email protected]
- For any query related to conference contact [email protected]