Paper Template and Preparation Guidelines:
Papers should be in English. Both regular papers and invited papers should include all figures, tables, and references (Vancouver Style of referencing).
Previously published work should not be submitted, nor should the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review. Submissions for the conference must be made as full papers (there is no abstract submission stage) as PDF documents through the “easychair”.
Full papers will be reviewed by the Technical Programme Committee consisting of National and International Reviewers.
Full Track papers should be detailed academic articles in conventional format. The length for full papers is 6 pages (maximum).
Click here for download
For a paper to be published
No changes should be made to the template and the instructions must be followed precisely.
The maximum length of paper must not be exceed 6 pages
The paper must be registered and presented at the conference by at least by one of the authors
If the above conditions are not adhered to, the paper will not be published.
It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that their paper does not contain any errors.
Paper Submission Process
Authors may follow the below mentioned steps for submission of papers.
- Visit to the website http://www.easychair.org
- Create an account by choosing your username and password
- Check your email account for verification email from http://www.easychair.org
- Confirm your authentication by clicking on the link provided in the confirmation mail.
- Login with your username and password to http://www.easychair.org
- Go to conference link https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icrame2017
- Submit and upload your formatted paper (according to the Template).
- Confirm your submission
- Please fill the Registration form available online after receiving intimation regarding the acceptance of your paper.