Organizing Committee for the National Conference invites researchers from around the world to submit abstracts for presentation (Poster/Oral) at National Conference on “Microbial Bioprospecting: Present & Future Scope” at pleasing campus of Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab, India. The Conference will feature a wide range of exciting talks, discussions, and networking opportunities with experts, researchers, and up-and-coming leaders in the field of Microbiology. This is an opportunity to share your research with colleagues who are actively aligning ethics, law, society, and policy with advances in Microbiology. Researchers of all career stages are encouraged to submit abstracts.
Abstract submission Deadline: 31st January 2020
E mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for Abstract Preparation
The scientific committee of the NCMB-2020 invites abstracts of research/review papers for Oral or Poster presentation.
- Word limit: 250 words
- Font and Text size: Times New Roman, Sentence case, Font size 12 points
- Line spacing: Single
- Language: English
- Use an asterisk (*) for the corresponding author
- Underline the name of presenting author.
- Use superscripts for indicating affiliations of the author(s) and co-author(s).
- Abstracts should be submitted to email@example.com
- Abstract should have less than 20% plagiarism (at 05 word count)
- Use the Abstract Template for submission
- The abstract must not have been published previously or submitted elsewhere
- The topic should be relevant to the thrust area.
- All biological names must be italicized.
- Abbreviations, diagrams, and references should not be included in the abstract.
- Presenting author must be registered at the conference.
- Corresponding authors will be notified about the day, time, and venue for the display.
- Abstracts not complying with any of the above conditions will not be accepted.
- All the accepted abstracts will be published in Conference Proceedings.