Proposals Invited for Conducting Special Session
Eminent academicians/professors are invited to propose a special session chair for the 1st International Conference on Recent Advances in Computing Sciences (RACS-2022) from 4th to 5th November 2022 organized by the School of Computer Application, Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab, India.
The Regulation for participating as Session chair is as follows:
All presented papers will be published in Scopus indexed proceedings by Taylor and Francis, CRC Press and some high-quality selected papers will be published in SCI/SCIE/SCOPUS indexed journals.
You can explore the details about the conference by visiting the weblink ( https://conferences.lpu.in/racs/).
- Each organized session should have a minimum of 6 papers, and it can be conducted in Online/In-Person mode.
- You are kindly requested to invite, review, and selection of papers under your supervision for the special session.
- An author can submit a maximum of 2 papers, and they need to register separately for each publication.
- The allocated presentation time for each paper is 20 minutes for invited papers and 15 minutes for contributed papers including the time for questions from the audience.
Please submit your special session proposal with the subject line “Proposal for Special Session in RACS-2022” to the conference chairs email at [email protected]
by 25th September 2022.
- Special Session title related to the Conferences scope and area.
- A short description (2-3 lines) & covered topics
- Session organizer(s) and chair(s) with name, designation, affiliation, address, website/LinkedIn/ResearchGate/google scholar link.
- Expected number of papers and a brief plan for Invitation, follow-up, review, and selection.
- Mode of conduct (Online/in-person).
- Send proposal latest by 25th September 2022.
- Get the Acceptance by 30th September 2022.
- Invite, review and select at least 6 papers and forward them to the conference committee for approval.
- Send the author registration details before 15th October 2022.
- Get the conference schedule by 25th October 2022.
**You are also requested to forward this mail to your colleagues.